Traditional Cross Stitch Sampler
Recommended for ages 8+
- Wooden frame for working and mounting (8' x 10')
- Tapestry needle (size 22)
- Cross stitch fabric wool yarns in 8 beautiful colors: Gold, Tundra, Aster, Teak, Charcoal, Topaz, Periwinkle, Iris (24 one yard lengths, 3 per color)
- Illustrated instructions and lots of fun ideas!
- Make your own heirloom sampler using traditional patterns!
Finished size: 5" x 7"
Made in USA
Makes eight Potholders! Our cotton potholder loops are guaranteed to fit on our metal looms! Black and White Lotta Loops are available in both Traditional (6" x 6") & PRO (8"...
Kit makes two 8" x 8" potholders Kit includes: - Sturdy metal loom 10" x 10" - Enough custom cotton loops to make two 8" x 8" multicolored potholders -...
Create beautiful fabric from soft, fluffy fleece using a timeless craft called Felting. By using warm, soapy water and friction from your hands rubbing the fleece, the wool fibers interlock...
Get your fiber fix!