Make your own Clarence the Bat with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Clarence the Bat is one of the original and much-loved characters from Kerry Lord’s first book, Edward’s Menagerie. This kit includes everything you'll need to crochet your very own Clarence.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft British wool in DK Mushroom and 25g of Black.
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.