Special Tips are designed to produce circulars in 16'' (40cm) length. Each tip measures 4'' (10cm) and is to be used with cords provided in the set
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Available in a convenient packing of the seven most used sizes
- The set includes 2 cords to produce circular needles of various lengths
- Available in an attractive black and grey fabric case with see through vinyl for safe storage
Note: Total length of 16'' is achieved when tips and cord are joined together.