Make your own Mini Ginny the Pufferfish with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Ginny looks great in TOFT's Yellow DK yarn and is a great project for beginners looking to stretch their new crochet skills to the limit.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 25g of super soft British wool in DK Yellow
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: approx. 8cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 11cm x 20cm x 7cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into our new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.