Make your own Saxon the Cocker-Spaniel Kit with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Saxon the Cocker Spaniel is one of the most popular characters from Kerry Lord’s much-loved book ‘Edward’s Menagerie: Dogs’. Ideal for beginners who are looking to build on their existing skills, Saxon is rated at an intermediate level 3 difficulty.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Camel
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into our new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.