Instructor: Kathy Watts
Mondays 6:30-8:30 pm $25 - must register and pay in advance.
Want to learn a fun, new skill? Or maybe it’s time to brush up on some basics and resume knitting? Join us for some personal attention to get you started.
Learn to cast on and do the knit stitch, then start a simple but versatile knitted square that becomes a coaster, washcloth, handwarmer, scarf or whatever you please. Or, bring a stalled project and we can problem-solve and get moving again. Or maybe pick up one extra technique and expand your knitting and crochet talents.
*Purchases made for class materials receive a 10% discount. Classes limited to 6 people.
- Space is limited, so please register in advance.
- Classes are for 12 and older (unless otherwise noted).
- There is a minimum of 3 students for a class - if the minimum isn't met, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
- Student Cancellations may be made up to 48 hours before the first class is held. No refunds for cancellations will be made within 48 hours of class.
- If the shop needs to cancel the class for any reason, a full refund will be given.
- Please avoid wearing perfumes or scented hand lotion - many people are sensitive and/or allergic.