Kit makes two 8" x 8" potholders
- Sturdy metal loom 10" x 10"
- Enough custom cotton loops to make two 8" x 8" multicolored potholders
- Loops in 12 bright assorted colors (shown in picture)
- Two hooks (one metal for loop weaving and one plastic for finishing)
- Illustrated instructions with lots of design ideas
Additional loops sold separately. Choose from small bag of PRO loops (makes 2) or Lotta PRO loops (makes 8). Check out Harrisville's potholder design wizard. Select PRO size or Traditional size: https://harrisville.com/pages/potholder-wizard
Made in USA
Celebrate your love for Yosemite National Park by embroidering this peaceful view of Yosemite Valley from the Merced River. Every step of this project is well explained and suitable for...
Makes eight 8" x 8" potholders Large bag of cotton potholder loops. (Random Assortment of Colors. No Black or White Included) Everyone loves making potholders and now there is even...
Create beautiful fabric from soft, fluffy fleece using a timeless craft called Felting. By using warm, soapy water and friction from your hands rubbing the fleece, the wool fibers interlock...
Get your fiber fix!