Ancient Fiber Arts Techniques is being postponed, but click through to find out more!
Knitter's & Crocheter's Workshop
(photo is pre-COVID)
We're starting to add this workshop back into the loop, but it's not necessarily happening every week as before. Please let us know if you're interested in taking this in-person class so we can work out a schedule. Thank you for your patience while we ease back into classes!
Instructor: Kathy Watts
Mondays 6:30-8:30 pm $25 - must register and pay in advance.
Want to learn a fun, new skill? Or maybe it’s time to brush up on some basics and resume knitting? Join us for some personal attention to get you started.
Learn to cast on and do the knit stitch, then start a simple but versatile knitted square that becomes a coaster, washcloth, handwarmer, scarf or whatever you please. Or, bring a stalled project and we can problem-solve and get moving again. Or maybe pick up one extra technique and expand your knitting and crochet talents.
Please call the shop to register.
*Purchases made for class materials receive a 10% discount.) Classes limited to 4 to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Space is limited, so please register in advance.
- Classes for 12 and older, please (unless otherwise noted).
- Please avoid wearing perfumes or scented hand lotion - many people are sensitive and/or allergic.
- There is a minimum of 4 students for a class - if the minimum isn't met, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
- Cancellations made 3 days before the first class will be eligible for a refund. Cancellations made 48 hours before the first class will be given store credit. Less than 24 hour notice may result in the forfeiture of the class fee.
- If the shop needs to cancel the class for any reason, a full refund will be given.
- To register, or for more information: call, e-mail us - email@example.com, or come on in!