Socks on Two Circs!
with Kathy Watts
$50 (materials not included)
Making socks soars on two circular needles! This class is for newbies, as well as more advanced sock knitters. Beginners will do a straight-forward child's sock with classic heel and gusset. More advanced knitters can bring a pattern of their choice (kid size) if they would like to learn a new design.
Beginning Needle Felting Workshop
with Patty Trower
Cost: $40 (materials are included)
Have you ever wanted to learn the amazing art of Needle Felting?
Join us for 2.5 hours of fun and learn to craft Hedgehogs!
We will teach you the basic techniques to sculpt wool roving with felting needles into your own unique work of art. Take home your needle-felted hedgehog and the skills to create an “array” to share with friends and family.
Purchases made during class will receive 10% discount.
Class size limited to 6. Please call and register in advance.
Beginner/Refresher Knitting Workshop
Instructor: Kathy Watts
Upcoming class dates (please check back frequently - we try to schedule this class every 2 weeks):
Monday - April 22, 2019 6:30-8:30 pm $25
Want to learn a fun, new skill? Or maybe it’s time to brush up on some basics and resume knitting? Join us for some personal attention to get you started.
Learn to cast on and do the knit stitch, then start a simple but versatile knitted square that becomes a coaster, washcloth, handwarmer, scarf or whatever you please. Or, bring a stalled project and we can problem-solve and get moving again. Or maybe pick up one extra technique and expand your knitting talents. Crocheters are welcome, too.
Please call the shop to register.
*Purchases made for class materials receive a 10% discount.) Class limited to 5.
- Space is limited, so please register in advance.
- Classes for 12 and older, please.
- Please avoid wearing perfumes or scented hand lotion - many people are sensitive and/or allergic.
- There is a minimum of 4 students for a class - if the minimum isn't met, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
- Cancellations made 3 days before the first class will be eligible for a refund. Cancellations made 48 hours before the first class will be given store credit. Less than 24 hour notice may result in the forfeiture of the class fee.
- If the shop needs to cancel the class for any reason, a full refund will be given.
- To register, or for more information: call, e-mail us - email@example.com, or come on in!